The adage, “You can’t manage what you don’t measure” applies to sales management too. A sales assessment measures how well a sales process works and how effectively sales team members are at using the process and at selling.
With that information, executives are equipped to successfully manage and improve sales performance. It’s all about increasing revenue. Having the data for determining where your companies efforts and resources are best spent to get the highest ROI makes for better decision making, management and success.
Sales Assessments start at $500. Contact Margo at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or get a quote.
Sales Assessements can include any or all of these areas:
- Evaluate existing skillsets and identify gaps across teams
- Assessment of key sales personnel, from the executive team to the sales reps.
- Determine specific skill improvement necessary to increase sales
- Evaluate what’s working and what needs to change to increase sales
- Assessment of lead management, follow up process, relationship development, conversion to sale, after sales process, review and testimonial request, referral request
- Review and assess effectiveness of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) metrics, process and reporting
- Sales audit process will include recommendations for optimal KPIs
- Review mission statement and growth goals to assess alignment
- Determine profile of most profitable customer
- Evaluate alignment of goals with current marketing and sales efforts
“Margo’s sales audit uncovered the roadblocks in our sales process that were stopping our team from hitting and exceeding their quota. Our sales were ‘fine’, but we needed ‘outstanding’. The audit was quick and produced powerful information we used to make some minor shifts in our process that resulted in ‘outstanding’ sales performance.” -Darren Wood, KCM
Additional Sales Assessment Services Available
- Evaluate value proposition and sales messaging for effectiveness with decision makers in market
- Assess how well marketing and sales activities are measured directly with sales increases
- Assess sales channel alignment with goals, most profitable customer and market conditions
- Determine how well channels are performing and what can be done to improve sales
- Conduct customer satisfaction survey and social sentiment
- Identify why clients choose the company, market differentiators they perceive and how actual experience aligns with expectations
- Determine gaps in customer experience and remove them
- Evaluate systems for requesting reviews, testimonials and referrals
Without measuring the effectiveness of the sales process, leadership teams are taking the “Ready, fire, aim” approach. View testimonials from happy clients here. Contact us to find out how we give you the information you need to make decisions that increase sales.